Hey everyone, long time no talk. The last couple of days I have been catching up on work and school so I haven’t had a ton of time to write a new blog post, BUT I’m back. Ive been getting a lot of questions, comments, and mentions about the things I can’t live without. And tbh- I’m going to have to tell you it’s Amazon Prime, y’all. Not gonna lie, I have a new package like 3-5 times a day. Not allllll are mine, but I’ve been finding so many things I’ve been really wanting, but all for a low cost. I wanted to share a few things I’ve been obsessed with because I believe sharing is caring. SO get your Amazon Prime accounts ready because these are my top 12 Amazon must haves. Why 12? Well because I couldn’t just pick 12 haha!
Heres a list of my other things I would buy again in a heart beat: click on the pink text to shop!
- Initial Necklace- I love wearing my initial around my neck and when I found this one it was like BAM. There it is. I get so many compliments on this!
- Silicon Charging Station- This station is a great way to keep all your cords in one place and organized.
- Zip Around Wallet – I love a good look alike. Im obsessed with this wallet. It holds everything- including my phone. Best part is, people think its real!
- Double G Belt – Another great look alike. I’m currently wearing this belt as we speak. It’s one of my favs.
- Makeup Cleaning Pad – Its so important to clean your makeup brushes, I got this for Christmas and wash them all the time. Your face will thank you later.
- Makeup Brush Shampoo – This stuff leaves my brushes feeling so soft. And it smells so fresh and clean. Another side note- it doesn’t make my face break out!
- Makeup Brushes – Y’all, I’m not a HUGE makeup girl, but these things are expensive. Haha, but I’ve been using these for a while now and I love them. Not super expensive which is fine with me!
- Non Prescription Glasses – I do not wear glasses or contacts ( luckily) but I’ve always wanted a pair. I can’t tell you how many people ask me where I got them. So here you go!
- Flawless Hair Remover- A little TMI- peach fuzz on the face is the issue. I stinking love this product and would tell everyone to grab one. Its so soft and smooth on your face and gets all those annoying little hairs away.
I would seriously LOVE any Amazon recommendations from you. If anyone wants to know- I have something coming in the mail tomorrow LOL!