HI LOVES! Currently watching the bachelor in paradise + thinking about all the things I have planned this week + mentally preparing myself for the summer to end and school starting. I’m going to keep this post short and sweet because I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by @selfiesandootds!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
This is a nomination by other bloggers who are bring positivity + creative content to this crazy IG game! This award recognizes each other’s work we admire. @selfiesandoodts has asked me 11 questions to answer + in return I get to nominate a few bloggers I’ve admired and followed.
FIRST, THANK YOU GIRL! THIS IS SO SWEET!
SECOND, IM READY FOR THESE QUESTIONS!
“What is a staple item in your closet?”
– My most staple item in my closet right now are my favorite busted knee Free People jeans! And of course my 6 Birkenstock’s (hehe yes 6)
“What is the smartest purchase you’ve ever made?”
– This is such a hard question idk how I choose. I’m thinking my most practical item that i use everyday (lol) would have to be my Corkcicle. Y’all. Every single day. It’s amazing, and I drink probably 3x more water everyday by having one.
“If money wasn’t an object, where would you choose to live?”
– I honestly love Texas so much and don’t ever see myself leaving but money aside Florida for sure.
“Most recent DIY you tried?”
– WELLLLLLL, this is not very cool but I made planting pots out of La Croix cans + succulents and it turned out so cute!
“If you could only eat 1 food for the rest of your life what would it be?
– Tacos. Tacos. And more TACOS!!!!
“When you’re feelings lazy, and don’t want to cook, what do you make?”
– This usually consists of making a trip to Taco Casa but if I’m making something I would make a BOMB charcuterie board because that’s so easy + honestly one of my fav things to make.
“What color best describes you, and why?”
– Ask anyone, any time, any place. It’s gonna be pink. Hot pink, light pink, any kind of pink. Why? Well that’s my favorite color but I think it’s so fun, vibrant, and feminine. It also to me resembles approachability + I feel like I have that.
“Craziest coincidence you’ve ever experienced?”
– This is the hardest question so far. I’m going to have to think about this…. Nothing is surfacing. I’ll keep you updated!
“What is your opinion of avocado toast?”
– This is going to be a yes from me.
– Rolling Stone by Whiskey Myers or Cover Me Up cover by Morgan Wallen
“What is the #1 item on your bucket list?”
– This is #1 because it’s achievable, but I want to visit all 50 states and be a tourist in that state!
This was really meaningful + so fun to do. Time to go nominate a few people I admire! I’d love to share my questions on here + if you’d like to share your answers PLEASE DO!
- Best advice you’ve ever been given?
- What is your favorite place you’ve visited?
- What is your go to snack during the day?
- Favorite place to shop?
- What’s been your highest point in life so far?
- What’s the biggest risk you’ve taken?
- What is your dream job?
- What would you do with 15 minutes of fame?
- If you could trade places with someone famous for a day, who would you choose?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Thanks again @selfiesandootds for nominating me for this. It’s been fun + challenging! I hope y’all have a great week + talk to you in my next blog post!